Thursday 15 September 2011

Back To Blogging!

I'm so glad to be back blogging! I have been absent for a long time and I don't even know why, but I am back!

Little Miss has just started nursery! She has a fab new uniform (I realised pretty quick that this means I have to start ironing..urgh) But she looks so very grown up. It's funny, i thought to myself that I have put her into two previous nurseries one which was fantastic and i credit them with a lot, another i made the best decision i ever did in pulling her out, but it was this one in particular that brought a tear to my eyes. I don't know if it was the uniform making her look so very grown up, or her just skipping in merrily with all her new things with no care in the world that brought on my emotion..I'm sure she'll shine in her new setting.

Little Man on the other hand is not so little! He is now an 8 month old little sweetie! We're on a weaning combination of jars and baby led weaning at present, so it's all a bit messy! Love it though!

Planning, planning, planning is all I've been doing and I love it! Got wedding plans, Little Miss wants a Halloween party and I am already on to Christmas!

However keen i am on Christmas though, I can't quite believe how many shops local to me are stocking the gift wrap, the cards and even tress in some stores! But no Halloween decorations to stock up on...I've heard preparation is the key, and shamelessly i have indeed done my monkeys Christmas stocking fillers! That's as far as I'll go in September though..my lovely fiance already thinks I've lost the plot!


Never mind..Tomorrow,Roald Dahl fancy dress day at nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment